Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Provide amazing care to our patients
- Work collaboratively and professionally with staff
- Bring a positive attitude to work every day.
The Dental Hygienist is responsible for performing licensed hygiene procedures, educating patients, and management of nonsurgical periodontal program as directed by the Dentist.
- Verify/document patient health history and educate patients on oral hygiene/health/disease as well as procedures and services offered while establishing a continued care relationship
- Review treatment plans
- Perform clinical hygiene functions including but not limited to exposing/evaluating diagnostic x-rays, taking and recording blood pressure, adult/child prophylaxis, and non-surgical periodontal therapy
- Determines need and performs sealant placement, Arestin, and fluoride treatments as needed
The Dental Assistant is responsible for assisting the dentist in clinical and administrative duties, including; prepare patient for procedure or exam, sterilize and disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays, prepare materials and assist during dental procedures.
- Assist the doctor with all dental procedures including but not limited to take directions from doctor, anticipate doctor’s needs, performing patient oral evaluations, take, develop and mount accurate and high-quality X-rays, various laboratory duties including provisional.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality according to the HIPAA guidelines. Adhere to safety guidelines/procedures to OSHA and practice standards.